Our music recitals are low pressure and low intensive formal events. We host our recitals twice a year in the prestigious Tate Hall at Central Piedmont Community College. Students are able to invite any number of guest to attend and support their performance. We hope that you will come and support your special performer at our next recital! Our recitals are formal events and open to the general public.
Advantages of participating in recitals (fun concerts):
For The Students:
* Prepares showstopper pieces for fun performance
*Students from beginner, intermediate and advanced perform pieces from memory or with music!
* Do not have to perform advanced pieces, it is about the act of performing
* Can perform with their teachers if needed: duets, accompaniment, etc.
* Get motivated by hearing and seeing their peers perform
* It raises self-esteem and teaches performance etiquette
For the Parents:
* Get a chance to watch your child perform alongside their peers
* See your child’s motivation grow
* Watch your child work toward goals for their recital
* Notice growth in your child’s discipline, encouragement, and self-esteem
* Enjoy stress-free, well organized, timely shows
* It provides lasting family memories!